West Suburban Bank is a chain of Illinois financial institutions that works with both personal and business accounts. Services include checking and savings accounts, health savings accounts, loans, safe deposit boxes, mortgages, insurance, commercial real estate, cash management services, visa business cards and more. Customers have the option to come in and speak with a bank employee face-to-face or use the convenient drive-up services.
- Hours: Lobby hours: Mon - Thu, 8:30am - 5:30pm; Fri, 8:30am - 6pm; Sat, 8:30am - 1pm; Sun, closed. Drive-up hours: Mon - Thu, 7am - 6pm; Fri, 7am - 7pm; Sat, 7am - 4pm; Sun, 10am - 2pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the ground and handicapped parking is available.d spots
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Credit and loan Counseling service, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Home equity, Insurance, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service