Long Beach Elementary School
Principal Kevin Lipke calls Long Beach Elementary the Oswego School District's best-kept secret. Located south of Route 30 and east of the Fox River, near Boulder Hill, the school serves 640 students. According to the Illinois State Board of Education, 86 percent of those students met or exceeded ISAT expectations in 2010, up from 83 percent in 2009.
- Fax: 630-636-3391
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:40am - 3:30pm; Sat, Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1967
- Number of students: 640
- Public/Private: Public
- Accreditation/licenses: Illinois State Board of Education
- Student-to-teacher ratio: Average class size is 23.
- Parking: Free lot
- Sports teams: After-school sports program for 4th and 5th graders.
- Student clubs: Student Leadership Team, Honor Choir, E.A.R.T.H. Team.