Bank of Montgomery is a community bank that handles personal and business accounts. Its employees work with customers to decide which accounts work best for them. Services include checking and savings accounts, financial advising and safety deposit boxes. There's also a 24-hour ATM.
- Fax: 630-859-3600
- Hours: Lobby: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, 9am - 5pm, Sat, 9am - noon; Sun, Wed, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There are handicapped parking spots and a ground-level entry to the bank.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Financial advice, Financing
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Money wiring, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service