neuro.RAPT continues its exclusive four part bi-weekly docu-byte series on Severe Traumatic Brain Injury for both our veteran and civilian population.
Episode 2: Common Brain Lesions Associated with Severe TBI
led by Dr. Theresa Pape, a clinical neuroscientist at the Edward Hines Jr. VA Hospital and Research Associate Professor at Northwestern University.
This segment covers:
1) What are some common brain lesions and how are they formed?
2) Can a mild Traumatic Brain Injury ("TBI") lead to this type of secondary injury?
3) How does our military recognize the symptoms of mild TBI?
4) What are some visual examples of mild TBI and severe TBI?
5) What are some of the consequences of severe TBI?
For those who missed Episode One: A Journey into Severe Traumatic Brain Injury
For more information about neuro.RAPT's educational programming, please visit: www.neurorapt.com
To hear our latest interview on this series, listen to the podcast on Veterans Radio. (this aired on 990 AM WDEO, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 1440AM WMAX Saginaw, MI and 98.5FM in Naples, Florida)