Welcome to Job Central, our weekly column listing local job advertisements and descriptions.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Be sure to check out last weeks job central for more job opportunities.
- Meijer is hiring for multiple positions including softllines, a produce clerk and a bakery clerk.
- Huntington Learning is looking for Part-Time Teachers to tutor our ACT & subject tutoring (high level math, science & English) students. Please email your resume to email@example.com or call 630.551.4145
- Chess Scholars is hiring a part-time chess teacher for children.
- A restoration company in Montgomery is hiring a construction associate with experience in installing drywall, flooring and painting.
- Family Dollar is looking for a customer service representative and an assistant store manager.
- Performance Food Group is hiring for first shift housekeeping.
- VVF is hiring an electrician.
- The Kendall County Sheriff’s office is looking for a part-time receptionist for about 30 hours a week to start in March. Applications are available here and will be accepted until Jan. 17.
- Manpower, a small family-owned Yorkville business, is looking for an office manager.
- A Yorkville family is looking for an occasional weekend and date night sitter for their 19-month-old daughter and 7-year-old son.
- Boombah is hiring a sewing machine operator and a digital printer/press operator.
- Dominium Management Services is seeking an assistant manager.
- Old Second National Bank is hiring a retail banking floater.