Welcome to Job Central, our weekly column listing local job advertisements and descriptions.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Be sure to check out last weeks job central for more job opportunities.
- HQC Incorporated is hiring a warehouse and shipping receiving clerk.
- An Oswego family is looking for a bi-weekly house cleaner.
- Best Buy is seeking a Geek Squad consultation agent.
- Kendall Pointe Surgery Center is hiring a radiology technician.
- OfficeMax is hiring an associate for ImPress printing.
- Firehouse Pizza and Pub is looking for a fry cook and a prep cook.
- Chipotle is hiring a restaurant team member for crew.
- Chili’s is seeking a server.
- Huntington Learning Center in Oswego is hiring part time ACT teachers. Interested applicants can contact Becky Worzala at 630.551.4145 or email OswegoIL@hlcmail.com.
- Spencer Gifts is hiring multiple positions including a sales associate, assistant store manager and store manager.
- Goodwill Industries is seeking team members.
- Performance Food Group is looking for a cycle counter.
- A Montgomery family is looking for a babysitter for their 8-month-old son and 11-year-old daughter.
- Tuffy Auto Service Center is looking for an auto/light mechanic who can assist in every facet of the business.
- Boombah and Boombah Retail is hiring an embroidery technician.
- Kendall County Special Education Cooperative is seeking a long term substitute for a school social worker.
- Raging Waves is hiring a food and beverage manager.
- The University of Illinois Extension, which serves Kendall, Kane and DuPage counties, is seeking an office support assistant at the St. Charles office.