Welcome to Job Central, our weekly column listing local job advertisements and descriptions.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Hiring? Email me at email@example.com to be included in the next jobs roundup.
• The Greater Joliet Area YMCA is hiring Kidz Zone counselors. Candidates must be mature, enthusiastic, fun loving, must love kids, have a positive attitude, be a team player, be able to take initiative, communicate well with kids, parents and coworkers, be 18 or older, have a high school diploma and previous experience working with children. For more information contact Tina Lee at 815-267-8600, ext. 205.
• Plainfield Lanes is seeking a cook/customer service staffer. Must be age 18 or older.
• Plainfield School District is seeking a full-time custodian.
• Goodwill Industries in Montgomery is seeking a team member.
• Custom Culinary in Oswego is seeking a packer.
• Manpower in Oswego is seeking a temporary customer service rep.
• Yorkville Community School District 115 is seeking an office/copy aide.
• The VA's Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery in Elwood is seeking an administrator.
• Adventist Midwest Health in Bolingbrook is seeking a full-time office manager.
• Meijer in Bolingbrook is seeking an overnight general merchandise clerk.
• Acosta Sales & Marketing in Lockport is seeking a part-time retail coverage specialist.
• Sleepy's in Romeoville is seeking a distribution associate.