Welcome to Job Central, our weekly column listing local job advertisements and descriptions.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Be sure to check out last week’s local jobs for more job opportunities.
- Caterpillarlane Home Daycare is seeking openings for part time or preschool.
- Meijer is hiring a store detective.
- HQC is hiring an automation / secondary technician for the second shift from 2:45 p.m. to 11:15 p.m.
- Nobel Learning Communities, Inc. is looking for an infant teacher.
- Northwest Home Care, Inc. is seeking caregivers, CNA’s and homemakers with at least a high school diploma or GED.
- An Oswego family is looking for part-time daycare for their son, who will be 6-months in December when the family returns to work.
- Firehouse Pizza and Pub is hiring for multiple positions including servers and a fry cook and pizza maker.
- Red Robin is hiring a restaurant manager.
- Goodwill Industries is hiring a team member.
- Performance Food Group is hiring a driver check-in coordinator and an area manager.
- RJ Keck Pipe & Supply is seeking a material handler for warehousing/shipping.
- University of Illinois Extension Unit 5 is seeking an office support associate for a part-time position. Applications must be received by Sept. 12.
- The Fox Valley YMCA is now hiring lifeguards and Kids Zone caregivers.
- RehabCare Group is looking for a certified occupational therapy assistant.
- Pizza Hut is hiring for multiple positions including a shift manager, general manager and team member.