Welcome to Job Central, our weekly column listing local job advertisements and descriptions.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Be sure to check out last weeks job central for more job opportunities.
- DressBarn is looking for a full time assistant manager.
- Kohl’s is hiring a loss prevention supervisor who has knowledge of surveillance and apprehension techniques.
- Crossmark is seeking a part time merchandiser for retail.
- AlphaGraphics in Aurora is looking for a large format designer/operator and a digital press operator.
- West Suburban Bank is hiring a teller who must have basic computer skills.
- Old Second Bank is looking for an assistant teller supervisor with at least two years of previous teller experience.
- DICK’S Sporting Goods is seeking an apparel sales associate with a flexible schedule.
- ATI Physical Therapy is looking for a part time rehab technician.
- Hertz in Aurora is hiring a utility worker who must be able to stand for long periods of time with continuous bending and twisting.
- The Pet Firm in Aurora is looking for a part time demonstrator for the North Aurora area.
- Firestone Auto Complete Care is looking for a retail sales teammate for part time.
- Office Depot is hiring a logistics specialist and a sales consultant.
- Premier Ventures Inc. is looking for part-time warehouse associates.
- Menard’s in Plano is hiring for retail positions.
- Home Sweet Home Pet Services is seeking a pet sitter and dog walker.
- ULTA is looking for an assistant salon manager.
- Rural King in Plano is hiring a management trainee.
- Rush-Copley Medical Center is hiring a vascular technologist.