Who deserves to be recognized as Montgomery Patch's Person of the Year for 2011?
If you know someone who made the village a better place in the past year, contributed time and energy to various causes or even made a smaller impact that's still important, here's your chance to nominate that person, and get them some much-deserved recognition.
Fill out the form above by 5 p.m. on Dec. 23. The nominees will be listed, and readers will vote for a winner, who will be featured on the site shortly after the new year.
Feel free to nominate yourself, someone you've worked with, or someone you've read about on Patch. If you have questions, send them my way: email@example.com. Thanks, and let's get those nominations in!
See More on Patch
- Family, Friends, Teammates Gather to Remember Eric Lederman
- Best of the Blogs: What Are Your Neighbors Saying This Week?
- How to Post Your Garage and Yard Sales on the Montgomery Patch
- Presentation on Eagles Set For March 5 at Village Hall
- Update: Plano Police Chief Says Case Is Being Treated as Missing Person, Not Kidnapping