Hundreds of students and friends of 15-year-old Devin Meadows, who was killed in a car accident early Tuesday morning, flooded Twitter this afternoon to share memories, stories or just to simply say, "#RememberDevin."
Using the hashtag #RememberDevin, Indian Prairie District 204 students have come together on the social network to show support for Meadows as well as his family.
Along with showing their support at tonight's volleyball regional match at Waubonsie Valley High School at 6 p.m., many also plan on attending a prayer service at Faith Lutheran Church, 3000 Liberty St. in Aurora, Wednesday at 5:30 p.m.
WHAT WILL YOU REMEMBER ABOUT DEVIN MEADOWS? Share your memories in the comments below.
See More on Patch
- Julie Devine Taught for Ten Years Between East View and Churchill
- Oswego 308 Hires Four New District Administrators
- Superintendent’s Statement On Behalf Of School District 308
- Virtual Learning Solutions Slams Local School Boards in 1,080-Page Response
- UPDATE: Charter School Controversy: K12 Disputes Reports of Grade Tampering