Job Central: HR Green, Inc., Performance Food Group and Olive Garden and More Hiring Locally
A collection of weekly job listings from around the area.
Welcome to Job Central, our weekly column listing local job advertisements and descriptions.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Be sure to check out last week’s Job Central for more job opportunities.
- Advocate Health in Oswego is seeking a fulltime phlebotomist.
- Oswego 308 Community School District is looking for a director of teaching and learning for the elementary level.
- Kohl’s in Oswego is hiring for multiple positions including sales associate, replenishment merchandising associate and more.
- Meijer in Oswego is seeking multiple positions including a general merchandise clerk and a bagger/utility worker.
- Olive Garden in Oswego is hiring for multiple positions including a server/sales person, utility/dish machine operator and server assistant/busser.
- Banfield Pet Hospital is seeking a veterinary technician.
- Tommy’s Sports Bar & Eatery in Oswego is seeking an experienced line cook for 35 plus hours a week.
- Crystal Equation in Montgomery is seeking a project manager for Excel data mining and design engineering.
- Axelon Services Corporation in Montgomery is seeking a program manager who will work with the field.
- Performance Food Group in Montgomery is looking for a dispatch assistant as well as an order selector.
- Randstad in Montgomery is seeking a four-month temporary administrative accounting clerk.
- Yorkville Community School District 115 is seeking an assistant superintendent of finance and operations.
- United States Infrastructure Corporation (USIC) is looking for a utility locate technician for the Kendall County area.
- HR Green, Inc. in Yorkville is currently hiring an intern for a transportation project.
- Culver’s in Yorkville is looking to hire a crew member.