Job Central: Exelon, Advocate Health And Jersey Mike's And More Hiring Locally
A collection of weekly job listings from around the area
Welcome to Job Central, our weekly column listing local job advertisements and descriptions.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Be sure to check out last week’s Job Central for more job opportunities.
- Oswego Community School District 308 is seeking a fulltime custodian between the hours of 3:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. at Murphy Junior High located in Plainfield.
- Advocate Health in Oswego is seeking a full time team lead phlebotomist with at least one year of experience in a related medical department.
- B&B Electronics is seeking a senior buyer to join their purchasing team.
- Bickford Senior Living in Oswego is looking for a kitchen manager.
- Fox Valley Care Clinic in Oswego is looking for a licensed massage therapist to work part time at their chiropractic wellness center.
- Jersey Mike’s in Oswego is seeking multiple positions including a general manager, grill/prep master and a Mike’s Marketer.
- Exelon in Montgomery is looking for an operations coordinator whose main responsibility will be to Develop, lead and/or support the implementation and execution of work plans, operational goals and business initiatives as required.
- NAPA in Montgomery is seeking a warehouse laborer.
- Blain’s Farm and Fleet in Montgomery is seeking one full time and one part time automotive service center technician.
- A Montgomery family is seeking care companion for their 80-year old grandfather who has Alzheimer’s/dementia.
- Masco Contractor Services, Inc. in Yorkville is seeking a regional sales manager.
- Dominium Management Services in Yorkville is seeking a lead maintenance technician.
- Kendall County Special Education Cooperative in Yorkville is looking for a substitute paraprofessional for special education students.