Patch has created an interactive database so you can see how much your neighbors are donating to the presidential campaign—and to which candidate they’re writing their checks. We’ve included communities across Illinois, so if you want to see what the campaign contributions in nearby towns are like, go right ahead.
The information in the database was downloaded from the Federal Election Commission’s website. The data is based on quarterly reports, and is current through Aug. 31. The data will be updated in mid-October.
See More on Patch
- Single Vote Separates New District 308 Board Members; Vote Finalized
- Letter: Randy Hultgren Has No Credibility
- See Any Election-Sign Tampering? Electioneering? Kane County State's Attorney Complaint Line Is Now Open
- District 308 Board of Education Candidates Speak at Forum
- 2013 Election: Montgomery Village, School, Park, and Library Results