Death Notices, Jan. 8 Edition
Obituaries, memorial services and upcoming visitations at area funeral homes.
Nelson Funeral Home
- Martin “Marty” Behrens, 83, of Yorkville. He was an active member of Cross Lutheran Church in Yorkville, as well as a former member of the Yorkville Public Library Board. Services will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Cross Lutheran Church.
- Leo Thomas Scott, 92, of Yorkville. The former Kendall County Sheriff and Kendall Township Road Commissioner was a longtime member of the Helmar Lutheran Church in Newark, IL. A funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Jan. 10 at Helmar Lutheran Church.
Dieterle Memorial Home
- Andrew “Andy” “AJ” Smith, 87, of Montgomery. Memorials for the U.S. Navy veteran who served in World War II can be made to Jennings Terrace Auxiliary.
Dunn Family Funeral Home
- James Earl Stidham, 76, of Oswego. Services were held Jan. 5.
- Kenneth R. “Ken” Lotz, 85, of Oswego. The U.S. Navy veteran enjoyed fishing and bowling.
Patch Funeral Home Guide
Are you looking for more information about Tri-Cities funeral homes and services? Would you care to review the services provided by a local funeral home? Click on the funeral home names to see the Patch Places listing for each business to write a review or learn more about the funeral home.